Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!!


H is so proud of her easter eggs she made!



My little girl is getting SO BIG ( tear) dont you love her easter dress and care bear tattoo? they go so well together :0)


We had a great Easter together it was just a quiet sunday since it was general conference weekend, and we went to our friends house for a nice ham dinner! H got some ceramic animals and paint for easter so we had a fun family craft to work on. L continued painting his for over an hour after H and I were done :0) It turned out perfect though.


3 comments:

  1. My cute little (growing up fast) grand daughter. I can't wait to see you in about 3 more weeks. What a fun fun Easter. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and we can't wait to meet Callie and see what she looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lacie!!! You have been a posting queen lately. I am so glad you have kept updated. I LOVE Hope's Easter dress. She is getting so big but she will be a huge helper when sweet Callie comes. I can't believe you are going to have her on May 6th. It would be so nice to be able to know when our little one will arrive. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of her. She will be beautiful like little Hope.

    ReplyDelete