Wednesday, June 9, 2010

welcome Callie Lynn ( 1 1/2 months ago)


Callie was born April 29th 2010. 6.1 lbs 18 1/2 inches! I went to my dr. app that morning, I told him I had been having contraction for a week ( this is a concern since I was having a scheduled c- section) He said you are dialating slowly, we can deliver today if you would like. After thinking about the problems that could happen if I went into labor on my own, I text lance and said " lets go have a baby!" he came home, I was packed up, we took our last family of 3 pics and we went to the hospital. only about an hour after we got there I was all set up ready for the c- section!! It was a breeze.. I got on the table got the spinal block and 10 min later we heard our baby girl cry! we watched as they cleaned her up the first comment made from the nurse was oh she has really long eye lashes! she really does, I dont know where they came from but they are beautiful.

Lance was able to hold her and follow us down to my room. It was just Me, Lance and Callie for that night! what a great experience :0) Gpa and Gma Pehrson took care of Hope for us, Lance picked up Hope the next morning to come see her baby sister. It was the most amazing sweetest moment I have ever had. Hope was in awe of her, she kept saying over and over how cute she was in the softest sweetest voice. She sang her I am a child of god, and twinkel twinkel little star :0) I will never forget the feeling in our room when we were all together for the first time :0)

Recovery went well, I left the hospital 2 days later and was very happy to be home. I am so thankfull for our parents who both came all the way out here to help. We had a wonderful time with them and created many great memories!

I love my girls SO MUCH it feels me with joy to be with them and to see the love they have. I am blessed beyond words!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything went so well and that everyone is still doing well! I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until November when I get to go play with these two beautiful girls for a whole week. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete