
Yep thats right friends, I will have a sweet baby girl in my arms May 6th!!!! We scheduled a c- section and I couldnt be happier. W e are going to have her 10 days early since H was so big. here is a picture of my 7 1/2 month belly.
H is so excited for her to come, she has been talking to my belly like Callie is already born :0) every morning she gives her a hug and says good morning. She has known that after Easter Callie would be born...now I think she is loosing patience ( as am I) :0)

wowsers! that is so soon. Good luck! Can't wait to meet her. Can we say all belly. Your hands look like you are saying 25. Good thing your really at 32. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet her also. And I can't wait to see all of you. I think she will look just like Hope... so beautiful.
ReplyDelete