For L's B-day I tried to surprise him and have a bunch of friends meet us at the bowling alley. Even though the surprise part didnt happen we had a ton of fun anyway.
H and E are best friends
Me and H with A and her two sweet girls
This is the Amazing UFC cake our friend made for L for his B-day! thanks agian B, he loved it!
I'm so jealous of your weekend getaway, it looks like you had so much fun! Your tummy sure is round just like mine:) You look awesome, I bet it felt good to get away being prego, I so need a little vacation like that. We sure miss you guys, can't wait to see you in the summer. xoxoxox
I'm so jealous of your weekend getaway, it looks like you had so much fun! Your tummy sure is round just like mine:) You look awesome, I bet it felt good to get away being prego, I so need a little vacation like that. We sure miss you guys, can't wait to see you in the summer. xoxoxox
ReplyDelete