
So wonderful to have Lance's brothers with us. It was a short trip but a great one. We played, went to the memorial, fed the ducks, and walked along Brick Town ( down town). Thank You for coming out, even if it did make Lance Way more home sick.



It was so great seeing our best friend Brian even if it was just for a evening. We gave him the "tour" of OKC, ofcourse that includes the Oklahoma bombing memorial and eating at Toby Kieths Bar and Grill. Lance and Brian also got to see a movie ( just like old times) before he had to drive up to Dallas. Thank You so much Brian for visiting!
I want a turn!
ReplyDelete+++
I love that little Callie of yours.
Love, Lin
Great times! Great pictures! Im sure everyone loved it. Great success too, that's even better. I miss my family. But at 7 am tomorrow we go to the office and watch the BYU Bowl game on a big screen at our office.
ReplyDeleteSo great that brother Brian could visit too.