How adorable! Wow Callie especially is growing up. And so is Tyler, and Hope is getting cuter every day... Didn't think that was possible.
so cute, and glad you updated your blog. looks like your holidays were fun. we sure missed you guys here in utah. love ya cutie
Lace, your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe I haven't met all of them. Missing you.Jess
Awesome Bounce House!!! We're coming right over to play!! :) Miss you and love you lots!
How adorable! Wow Callie especially is growing up. And so is Tyler, and Hope is getting cuter every day... Didn't think that was possible.
ReplyDeleteso cute, and glad you updated your blog. looks like your holidays were fun. we sure missed you guys here in utah. love ya cutie
ReplyDeleteLace, your kids are gorgeous. I can't believe I haven't met all of them.
ReplyDeleteMissing you.
Jess
Awesome Bounce House!!! We're coming right over to play!! :) Miss you and love you lots!
ReplyDelete