H was so excited to pick out L's balloons. For his cake we made him a chocolate mint ice cream pie and H decorated the top with chocolate syrup :0)
For L's birthday we went bowling! It was H's first time bowling and she had so much fun. She is such a strong girl. She would carry the bowling like she was in a strong man competion! it was so funny. check out this video
I am so glad you posted all your fun events since Christmas. You guys have been having lots of fun it looks like. I am so happy for you. I love the video of Hope carrying the bowling ball. I am impressed, she is a tough girl. I can't believe she is getting so big. Lance and you look great as always. Miss and love you guys.
Thanks for finally posting to your blog. When you do, you do it right. This is all so awesome. Hope is a doll and I love her new friends already. The bowling video is great for a laugh. I miss you guys. Love ya.
Uh oh - looks like I got me some competition in the bowling department! I better step up my practice sessions! I didn't know you could post video - that's great! Besides, how can a 2 year old NOT be strongman competition material when she's got rippling bod believe it or not for a dad and kick-butt instructor for mom? She's way too cute for her own good!
That is awesome you are coming in April. You will have to let me know. I can finally hang out during the day with the rest of your girls. I can't wait to hear about how your new life is.
Hey! I found your blog! I love the name of your blog. So fitting :) I sent you an invite to mine, hope you get it! Let's get together when I get back from sunny Florida. It's been too long!
I am so glad you posted all your fun events since Christmas. You guys have been having lots of fun it looks like. I am so happy for you. I love the video of Hope carrying the bowling ball. I am impressed, she is a tough girl. I can't believe she is getting so big. Lance and you look great as always. Miss and love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks for finally posting to your blog. When you do, you do it right. This is all so awesome. Hope is a doll and I love her new friends already. The bowling video is great for a laugh. I miss you guys. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteUh oh - looks like I got me some competition in the bowling department! I better step up my practice sessions! I didn't know you could post video - that's great! Besides, how can a 2 year old NOT be strongman competition material when she's got rippling bod believe it or not for a dad and kick-butt instructor for mom? She's way too cute for her own good!
ReplyDeleteWoah - what a tough girl! :) It's crazy to see her actually carrying it! So cute.
ReplyDeleteWe can put those mailman rumors to bed, hope is definitely a pehrson :)
ReplyDelete-Brian
Bayler loved seeing Hope, especially the bowling video, we have watched it 6 times now! Glad you love it there, we miss you so much.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome you are coming in April. You will have to let me know. I can finally hang out during the day with the rest of your girls. I can't wait to hear about how your new life is.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey! I found your blog! I love the name of your blog. So fitting :) I sent you an invite to mine, hope you get it! Let's get together when I get back from sunny Florida. It's been too long!
ReplyDeleteha.. I just found your blog too! Your pics are so cute... I love Hope's grin, so adorable!
ReplyDelete