Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OOOOOKLAHOOMA......

where the wind comes blowing down the plains!!! and ohhhh does it ever :0)
After a year of limbo we have finally made it! our little family survived 5 months with out eachother and now we are happier than ever. We Love it here. L loves his job the people are great and he has already gone on his first arrest. He came home his first day of work with the biggest smile on his face ( like a kids in the candy store) He loves it!!
We LOVE our house, hold on.... I gotta give my self a pat on the back ;0) ok i'm back. I... found it on the internet, for not seeing it first I did a darn good job!! its exactly what we wanted, big open floor plan, great master bedroom with master bath wich includes double sink, jacuzzi,, and a big closet. Its a brand new home with a beautiful fireplace and all the brand new detail. We really feel at home here. We have already meet great people. There is an agent wifes club I was able to attend. Its nice to meet people I have something in common with. ( we get together once a month). And our ward is great, honestly it couldn't be better, they are all our age with kids around the same age!! H has already made friends, Ella who she played with in nursery lives right down the street. Pretty amazing since our ward spans forever long. H and I went to a play group today, It was alot of fun and I meet great ladies. They have a play group once a week.

Blessings have just poured on us, we couldnt be happier.Sorry there aren't pictures yet. I will work on that, but at least I got the blog started. I promised I would
Love you and miss you all*
lacie

7 comments:

  1. oh! this makes me so happy! it's about time. i'm so glad that you are all safely together again. and doing so well! i always wish that i had your brave people skills. i knew that you'd make new friends in no time. can't wait to see pictures. love you! lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO AWESOME! I'm really glad to hear that everything is well and that you guys are enjoying it out there! I'm glad you got a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!!! It's good to hear from you guys! I'm so excited for you all and all the fun adventures the Lord has in store for you! We miss you, but are happy to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of Hope and your new house, CONGRATS! We love and miss you and hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear you're all back together and settled. Glad he likes his new career, it sounds like it has a lot of good perks. Get some pictures up and hope to see you at Powell next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm so glad you started a blog. I want to see pictures of everything. Nice work, Lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lacie, welcome to the blog world. I am SO HAPPY you finally got one going. I can't wait to see pictures of your amazing house and to see what Oklahoma looks like. Happy Holidays!!! We will really miss you in Utah this year. I get to fly home tomorrow!!! I can't wait. Thanks for being such an awesome friend.

    ReplyDelete