Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday activities

We went down to Brick town, okc. Its beautiful, we walked along the water way, looked at christmas lights, fed the ducks and ate ice cream
















She also got a princess couch. Look at her silly smile














the finished product!!! she loved it








L putting together H's kitchen from santa. Ya it was that bad, it took us 3 hours no joke









Our first real thanksgiving/christmas dinner. I was pretty proud of us, we had turkey,ham,potatoes/gravy,deviled eggs ( nothing like R's though),M's butt rolls, stuffing,and jello salad. Not bad for our first time :0)











L ( our) first turkey. We didnt quite know how it would turn out












Our first family ginger bread house













































We made chocolate treats and H loved to help or loved to lick chocolate anyway

















H is still unsure about Santa. She takes after me, I am Still unsure about santa or anything dressed up :0)


















L's work has a santa come and parents are supposed to bring a 10 dollar gift for santa to give them. H got a baby, she finally got enough guts to show santa and thank him













































H visits santa for the first time. The closest she would get is my lap
































2 comments:

  1. That's A LOT of milestones! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyce got that same kitchen for his birthday! Don't you love getting all those pretend home cooked meals? I am so glad you guys are together and getting settled! Have a wonderful new year! I love you!
    Daisha

    ReplyDelete