Sunday, October 9, 2011

My 2 babies



Callie absolutely loves her baby brother, She is so gentle with him and he is really the only one she will give loves to. Every time when I am holding Tyler she puts her arms up and talks some really excited jibberish. She touches him with the most gentle touch and she kisses his head so softly. It is the sweetest thing to watch her be so loving.I know they will be the best of friends!

Tyler had his 2 week apointment weighing 6 lbs 14.5 oz and 19 1/4 inches and Callie had her 15 month app weighing 20 lbs 1.5 oz and 281/4 inches. Both babies are very healthy and Callie as fiesty as ever.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! You're going to be glad that you wrote down their sizes. They grow sooo fast, and you forget. I love all the pictures of Callie giving loves-she sure has a sweet spot for her little brother. I bet she will be the one to stick up for him and knock the bullies on their butts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture at the doctor's makes Callie look so big! even though she's still a baby. How fun. Hope things are going well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete