Sunday, September 25, 2011

The blog we've all been waiting for ........

my little family. such a wonderful moment. I am so blessed*




The girls were so excited to meet there baby brother. Callie couldn't stop talking loud gibberish
while pointing at him and Hope was speechless she just kept giggling and couldn't wait to love on him. It was a wonderful time having our family together













The proud parents of a beautiful boy*



































Tyler Alan Pehrson was born August 11 2011 weighing 6 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is such a blessing to our family, the girls absolutely love him. Callie is so sweet and gentle with him and Hope wants to hold him ALL the time. We couldn't be more happy, Tyler is a good happy and healthy baby and Mom has recovered quite well.
















































































































































































2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys! I bet life is a little crazy but I hope all is well. He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love all the updated pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete