Wednesday, August 25, 2010

random fun pictures


Hope made Callie her own fort! ( not sure she liked it :0)

the LOVES* of my life.... my blue eyed blonde hair babes






Hope wanted me to take pictures of her and her sister




sister love*





check out those eye lashes!!!






naked baby loves her baths
















Always a happy baby!









Callie almost 3 months










Hope feeling cool in her daddies mortorcycle glasses
























Ahhhhh... I love a good stretch




























Happy 4th of July!!!















Lance and Hope at the drive in movie! one of our favorite summer activities
















3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Callie is! She is a doll! I bet Hope is such a great big sis. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the cute pictures. GLad you updated, it's been forever. You are looking great by the way. I was sad to see all the friends pictures and sad that we weren't there. I hope that I can come out your way to see you if there is some insane price on a plane ticket. Keep your eye out for a good deal for me and Tatum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics! One of my favs is hope and callie laying on the rug. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete