Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays ( a little early)


Our Beautiful H































My sweet girl and I with baby in tummy :0)


I am going to shock everyone ( including myself) and blog early.We are leaving in 4 days to drive 20 hours to Utah!!! We are so excited to see everyone and celebrate the holidays with friends and family. We took christmas pictures on Sunday and I am so excited to share them with you.
We hope you all have a safe and merry christmas! We are so blessed beyond imagine, its been a wonderful year. We are so thankfull to our heavenly father and Jesus christ. May we all remember the true meaning of christmas


Love you all*

7 comments:

  1. what a cozy house, a sweet family, and an adorable baby belly. you look amazing. i miss you guys so much. merry christmas, my friend.
    love, lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorg family y'all are. :) (can you hear my southern drawl?) Have fun in Utah! Maybe we will see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome/gorgeous/beautiful/cute!!!!
    Can't wait to see all of you in 4 days. Have a safe drive and we're praying for snow the day after you arrive. However, we still have a lot from the last storm, Hope so don't worry.
    Love you all, Mom, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you Lacie getting your Christmas post done before you leave. It was great talking to you today and I can't wait to see you and talk all about baby stuff!!! Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! Can't wait to see all four of you! And hear if Hope's going to have a brother or sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete