so cute! I love how serious she takes her singing! And her hair is hilarious!
This is so awesome! I love to hear H singing. She's not shy at all. I'm going to post H n Gramma bathtub photos Well - H in the tub, Gramma out of the tub.
That's ... hey Mom, you used my word. Oh well, that's AWESOME! American Idol here she comes! And she's already got the personality/set me apart hair.
That is SO stinking cute I LOVE it!!! Give her a big kiss from me and Chad we miss her!! Love you guys!
so classic! I love that you will have these to look back on when she is in high school. :)
Hey Girlie...how the heck are you? Just wanted to say HI!
so cute! I love how serious she takes her singing! And her hair is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome! I love to hear H singing. She's not shy at all. I'm going to post H n Gramma bathtub photos Well - H in the tub, Gramma out of the tub.
ReplyDeleteThat's ... hey Mom, you used my word. Oh well, that's AWESOME! American Idol here she comes! And she's already got the personality/set me apart hair.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO stinking cute I LOVE it!!! Give her a big kiss from me and Chad we miss her!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteso classic! I love that you will have these to look back on when she is in high school. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Girlie...how the heck are you? Just wanted to say HI!
ReplyDelete